We all recognise Nyla from Redsan’s “Touch me there”. So here are some fun facts topped up with lovely photos of her with and without make up.
- Her full name is Nailah Thorbourne.
- She’s half american half jamaican
- Her father was a Jamaican deejay hence the natural flow in music.
- She began her career as Brick and Lace which originally included her and her two sisters Tasha and Nyanda Thorbourne.
- She’s the younger sister to Nyanda (slippery when wet)
- Her first solo debut single was Stand up
- She’s signed under the record; Bloodline Entertainment.
- Her birthday was yesterday ( 27th Nov)
- Her hair is naturally black but we all know she’s a better blonde….
- She’s the next door typa girl.
Please #teammafisi don’t drool…