The internet has been full of excitement as word that Chris Brown is coming to the 254!
With all focus on him, we have gathered some pointers that you did not know about Chris Breezy:
1) The late, great Michael Jackson was Chris’ artistic inspiration.
“My mama can tell you — ever since I was little, I was watching Michael Jackson on the TV screen and imitating him,”
2) As a little 2-year-old tyke, Chris brown taught himself to sing and dance.
3) Chris is a natural athlete and was a great basketball player since elementary school. He was the only junior playing on the senior team.
4) Chris Brown says he lost his virginity at the tender age of 8.
5) Chris celebrated his 18th birthday with two parties and bought himself a classy Lamborghini.
6) From onstage to onscreen, the crooner made his film debut in ‘Stomp the Yard’ and did a three-episode stint on ‘The O.C.’ in 2007.
7) Chris Brown was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
8) When it comes to fashion, his outfits depend on his mood, but he usually likes to work in some ’80s flair.
9) He turned down a record deal with Def Jam, even though Usher personally reached out to try and convince him to sign.
10) His middle name is Maurice.
Was this article helpful? Tell us below.