Here are some random facts that you never knew; also find out why ‘kichwa maji’ is not an abusive word!!
1. Traces of cocaine were found on 99% of UK bank notes in a survey in London in 2000.
2. Women end up digesting most of the lipstick they apply
3. Coffee drinkers have sex frequently than none coffee drinkers
4. It is impossible to kill yourself by holding your breath.
5. The placement of a donkey’s eye in it’s head enables it to see all four feet at all times
6. Your body is creating and killing 15 million red blood cells per second
7. In ancient Japan, public contests were held to see who could fart the loudest and longest
8. A man named Charles Osbourne had the hiccups for approximately sixty-nine years
9. The chances of you dying on the way to get your lottery tickets is greater than your chances of winning
10. You’re about 1 centimeter taller in the morning than in the evening
11. The earth gets 100 tons heavier every day due to falling space dust.
12. 80% of all pictures on the internet are of naked women
13. Women have a better sense of smell than men.
14. The average person spends three years of his or her life on a toilet.
15. Your brain is 80% water yet you refuse to be called ‘akili maji’