150 Strathmore Students Admitted After Massive Food Poisoning

268
(Last Updated On: March 24, 2015)

More than 150 students and staff of Strathmore University are admitted to various hospitals in Nairobi after massive food poisoning that occurred at the institution last Friday.

All the affected are fourth year students who had attended the university’s seniors dinner, according to a memo sent out by the university.

“This is to let you know of the regrettable incident of food poisoning that occurred last Friday 20th March, to our 4th year students, and staff members who attended the Seniors Dinner,” read the memo, dispatched by Betty Ngala, the university relations.

“The University is fully aware of this matter, and has taken charge to ensure the health and safety of our students and staff.”

Courtesy of Nairobi News.

JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
I agree to have my personal information transfered to MailChimp ( more information )
Join over 3.000 visitors who are receiving our newsletter and staying in the know on our top articles, latest events and upcoming activities!Click here and join the community today.
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.