* Don’t smoke- Experiments by experts have proved that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer contracting are higher).
* Don’t eat fruits immediately – Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause the stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.
* Don’t drink tea – Tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.
* Don’t loosen your belt – Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.
* Don’t bathe – Bathing after meal will cause increased blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
* Don’t walk about – People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we take.
* Don’t sleep immediately – The food we intake will not be digested properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.
FINALLY DON’T JUST KEEP THIS . . ..
PLEASE FORWARD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS. LET THEM BE AWARE!!