Bloggers Association of Kenya have partnered with Coca-Cola to launch a training and mentorship program for up and coming bloggers. Those writers who wish to improve their writing and blogging skills are welcome to apply. The deadline to apply is 29th May 2015.
To apply for one of the slots available, submit your CV (1 page) and an essay on one of these topics:
- What is the future of African music?
- Does music have a role in unifying Africa and the world?
The essay should be typed and have a word count of between 700 and 1000 with a 12 pt font, and set double spaced.
Please apply only if you’re interested in:
- Entertainment – music, fashion, lifestyle
- Communication – journalism, electronic and social media
- Available to attend training and assignments in Nairobi, Kenya
- Minimum O level education (KCSE or similar)
- Fluent in English and/or Swahili
Successful applicants will undergo training and mentoring on blogging by BAKE and will contribute content to a blog run by Coca-Cola. Applicants must note that this is NOT a paid position but an apprenticeship program that will last for up to 3 months.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th May, 2015.