1) Sports & Games- 2 MALE- TEAMS
2 FEMALE- TEAMS shall be identified by the Directorate of Sports & Games
2) Performing Arts – 3 Groups (Shall be identified by the School of Visual & Performing Arts)
3) Entrepreneurship & Innovation (Shall be identified by the Chandaria Incubation Centre)
4) Clubs & Societies 5-Outstanding Clubs (Shall be Identified by the Directorate Student Affairs & KUSA)
2. NOMINATION FOR INDIVIDUAL EXCELLENCE:
1. Sports & Games- 3 Male & 3 Female To be Nominated by the Directorate of Sports & Games. One may also nominate themselves through the Directorate of Sports & Games
2. Performing Arts- 3 Male & 3 Female: To be Nominated by the School of Visual & Performing Arts. One may also nominate themselves through the School of Visual & Performing Arts.
3. Entrepreneurship & Innovation: 2 Best- To be nominated by the Chandaria Incubation Centre/ Self Nomination through the Chandaria Incubation Centre/ Nomination by a Colleague through the Chandaria Incubation Centre.
4. Pageantry- 3 Male & 3 Female- Persons shall nominate themselves or may be nominated by a Colleague by sending their profile to KUSA offices
5. Fashion Design- 3 Designers to be nominated by the Department of Fashion & Design
6. Leadership (In Entities outside KUSA) 2 Male & 2 Female- To be Nominated by Directorate of Student Affairs/KUSA/Self Nomination/Or by Colleague
7. Any Event, activity, initiative or Act that is Unique & of Honor- (2)- KUSA/DIRECTORATE OF STUDENT AFFAIRS or Nomination by Colleague
3. NOMINATION FOR SATELLITTE CAMPUSES PERSON OF THE YEAR (Ruiru, Parklands, Kituyi, City, Mombasa, Nakuru & NYERI CAMPUS)
1. Individual High Profile- 1 Male & 1 Female- To be determined by Campus Director & Campus Congressional Committee
2. Team- (1) Director of Campus or Dean/ Campus Congressional Committee
All the Nominating Entities should submit the Nominees to the Office of KUSA President by Noon Thursday, 28th March, 2014.
A person nominating a friend/colleague or self should attach a comprehensive profile of the Nominee & evidence to match, clearly indicating why he/she deserves to be awarded.