A couple died while making love inside their car while the engine was still running. The couple, Salina Johnson & Keith Payton (40 Years each) died while they were unable to overcome the fumes while inside their car.
The two were discovered by an family friend sent by Payton’s brother, who leased the garage, to look for Payton, police said. It is understood Mr Payton had gone to the garage to drop off something for his brother on Thursday.
Daily Mail reports:
The ignition was still on but the car had run out of fuel. Extremely high levels of carbon monoxide were detected.Police believe the couple had pulled over for sex because Ms Johnson was partially clothed when they were found, The Patriot News reported.
The couple, were pronounced dead at 10.45 p.m. Friday, But it is thought the pair may have driven into the garage the previous evening.blood tests show ‘extremely elevated’ levels of carbon monoxide in the victims’ bodies, according to PA Homepage.