Fire Break Out At Popular Nairobi Mall Sarit Centre (VIDEO)

174
(Last Updated On: May 4, 2018)

There was a fire break out earlier today at the Sarit Centre caused by an electrical malfunction. It is said that an electrical fault inside a photocopying shop located in the ground floor of the building lead to the incident.

Fire fighters took up-to five hours before they were able to fully contain the fire. All the tenants were however evacuated with no serious incidences reported other just a few cases of individuals who had inhaled smoke but were quickly taken care of by the Red Cross.

Smoke can still be spotted coming out of Sarit Centre as shoppers and motorists are still being evacuated.

Fire Break Out At Popular Nairobi Mall Sarit Centre (VIDEO)

Fire Break Out At Popular Nairobi Mall Sarit Centre (VIDEO)

Fire Break Out At Popular Nairobi Mall Sarit Centre (VIDEO)

 

JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
I agree to have my personal information transfered to MailChimp ( more information )
Join over 3.000 visitors who are receiving our newsletter and staying in the know on our top articles, latest events and upcoming activities!Click here and join the community today.
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.