Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Here are some funny facts that you wont believe:
- Guinea pigs and rabbits can’t sweat.
- Plutonium – first weighed on August 20th, 1942, by University of Chicago scientists Glenn Seaborg and his colleagues – was the first man-made element.
- Outside the USA, Ireland is the largest software producing country in the world.
- Bill Gates’ first business was Traff-O-Data, a company that created machines which recorded the number of cars passing a given point on a road.
- The Grammy Awards were introduced to counter the threat of rock music. In the late 1950s, a group of record executives were alarmed by the explosive success of rock ‘n roll, considering it a threat to “quality” music.
- Most lipstick contains fish scales.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.
- If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- A shrimp’s heart is in it’s head
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.