Graduate Internship Program is a one-year mentorship programme by World Vision Kenya aimed at fixing the skills crisis. Grip offers a comprehensive curriculum molding fresh graduates into competent, disciplined and socially responsible individuals.
Water Engineering | Civil and Structural Engineering | Environmental Engineering | Finance/Accounting | Agriculture | Agricultural Economics | Agribusiness Management | Disaster and Sustainable Development | Environmental Conservation and Natural resources Management | Project Management | Monitoring & Evaluation | Sociology | Development Studies | Community Development | Gender & Development | Social Work | Social Sciences | Sociology | Anthropology | International Relations | Psychology | Education | Early Child Development | Special Needs Education | Supply Chain | Human Resource Management | Communications | Public Relations and Marketing.
ALSO READ: 10 Tips To Follow To Avoid Tarmacking
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
Those eligible to apply for GRIP shall be Kenyan citizens who meet the following criteria
- Graduates who have completed a degree course in the relevant field of study as identified by World Vision Kenya programs, within the 2018 graduation year.
- Graduates who are either beneficiaries of child sponsorship, or have experienced the impact of World Vision in Kenya community development in their homes will be given priority.
- Graduates who are willing to commit their time on the project for the entire year.
- Graduates who show genuine desire to serve among the poor in rural and semi urban areas of Kenya.
- Graduates with demonstrated good character, honesty, high competency and generally in good physical and emotional health, with evidence of a recent full medical check-up for placement anywhere in Kenya.
- Graduates who are open to declare any potential points for conflict of interest e.g. brother/sister working for World Vision in Kenya.
If you believe you have fulfilled the above criteria, fully complete the application form and attach the following documents:
- Copy of updated curriculum vitae
- Copy of national identity card
- Copy of academic transcripts
- Reference letter from your university lecturer
- Reference letter from your religious leader
- A statement of your journey of faith in 800 words.
- Click here to download the application form.