It’s been a while since we heard from Kanye West after he was hospitalized after being hit with depression. That, and the fact that he’s been keeping a low profile on his social media platforms. It almost feels boring not having Kanye’s rants or whatever drama that might arise from his involvement.

Well, at least he’s been putting in some work while he’s been quiet. After the release of his last collection, Kanye is back again with a new collection for Adidas.

The unveiling of Yeezy 4 was marred with controversy with models who couldn’t stand the heat(quite literally) fainting and stumbling, audience complaining about long, twisting bus rides through Queens, even longer waits on the island, and overbearing heat. Though West has chosen some high-profile locations in the past for his NYFW shows – Madison Square Gardens and Roosevelt Island – this Yeezy collection went down at Pier 59 Studios at Chelsea Piers, a frequented location for fashion shows and presentations, probably because he wanted to keep it low key.

The show was highly anticipated by fashion enthusiasts as well as fans, although the designer implemented a strict ban on all social media for the duration of the show.

Like his past collections, the palette was predominantly packed with neutral hues and sweats as well as jeans and cargo pants, accessorized with other pieces like the shiny puffer jacket. The show also featured camo print designs accessorized with army green bags.

The runway featured 19 year old model Halima Aden, the hijab-wearing model who made headlines for appearing in Minnesota’s 2016 Miss USA pageant, marking her first runway debut. Halima looked stunning as she strut down the runway rocking a fur coat and her hijab, as usual.

Typically, there has to be at least some drama involved where Kanye is concerned and this year’s NYFW was no different. Kanye originally scheduled his show for 5 p.m. — the same time always reserved for Georgian Chapman and Keren Craig’s line, Marchesa. Usually, designers are given their show time slots by the CFDA to ensure minimal overlap, but Kanye took matters into his own hands when scheduling his show, leading to a reprimand. He eventually decided to reschedule for the same day at 3 p.m.

That aside, things went generally well and the show was a success.