Kenya Airways seeks to recruit trainee pilots to man its growing aircraft fleet, which is meant to grow to 119 by 2021.
The airline has announced plans to recruit training pilots in the next 10 months that will then be absorbed by the airline.
The airline will take graduates from different backgrounds and train them from scratch to the point where they acquire commercial pilot’s license.
The training includes sending them to flight schools.
Applications are therefore invited for the Ab Initio Pilot Trainee Positions.
- University Degree
- Mean Grade B Plain or equivalent and B in Maths, English and Physics
- Must be a Kenyan citizen aged 18 and above but not beyond 28 years
- Minimum height of 5 feet 4 inches and a maximum of 6 feet 2 inches
- Must be a good team player of high integrity
- Must possess strong personal, communication and organizational skills
- Must be medically fit with good eyesight
- Keen to learn under a very demanding environment
In addition, to excel in our team, you will have these competencies:
- Sound judgment
- Ability to lead
- Customer oriented approach
- Excellent communicator
- High level of integrity and team spirit.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.
If you would wish to be considered for this position, please visit the Kenya Airways Website: www.kenya-airways.com and click on Recruitment portal to apply.