The Koroga Festival has grown into one of the most anticipated events in Kenya. For obvious reasons you should not look like you were set to attend a pajama party while attending this gig. But because it is a really chilled event, do not overdo it either. Here are good examples of what to wear and what not to at such events.
- Capital FM’s Mandi adorned a head wrap, statement necklace and sunglasses are perfect for Koroga fest. This beauty managed to look stunning, comfortable and ready to have fun.
- This two are just the fire. The two outfits do well for an event with an African touch in food and music. Their clothing allows for them to have fun and look fab.
- Our guy with the beer on the lesso knows sure knows how to just chill at a gig. With ripped jeans, a white tee and a cool hat to shade his face from the sun, he must have had a good time.
- A lesso themed cap hat and t-shirt are just the things to make a guy look stylish at an event like this.
- Every market has a mad man, right? Not shady, just not nice to Koroga with. Leave the suits and all official clothing for a wedding or meet with the president and bring your shorts next time-unless you are Kofi Olomide’s body guard.
- Speaking of Kofi ….what are these?! Even you dancer seems shocked the swimming pants you decided to rock for your performance.
Did you like this article? Tell us below.