If you have no one who can give you advice on matters of life, then Akothee is ever ready to give you a good advice when she is not busy doing collabos internationally.
The self proclaimed president of single mothers has never been afraid of speaking her mind in public and if you have not understood her yet, then you might mistake her for a mad woman.
Akothee is a mother to five children and she protects her kids like no ones business and so today, she has decided to give us some lessons concerning life. She has never been afraid of sharing her stories and how she came to have so much money just to inspire other women out here.
And this time she talks about success and narrated how after after men ran away with her bed , she finally made a permanent bed for herself.
after men ran away with my bed ,I finally made a permanent bed for myself, I never wanted to put my parents in a situation of begging all my exes for a burrial place when I am gone😶. she wrote
Check out what she posted:
define success , “success is that one move you made that has brought change in your life , never compete or copy anyone , life is a marathon not a hundred meter dash ,take it 1 day at atime , after men ran away with my bed ,I finally made a permanent bed for myself, I never wanted to put my parents in a situation of begging all my exes for a burrial place when I am gone😶 , my children needed a place to call home , not a mansion, all I needed was stability, today if I cant maintain that garden ,
1,I will take out all the grass and plant vegetables
2. if my liquidity goes down and I cant maintain the pool🤐 I will drain the water and turn it into a fish pond
3. if I can’t pay electricity, nor service the generator ,I will give out all the fridges and only cook what I need
4. I will make sure me and the children eat early when the natural light is still on and go to bed by 7.00 pm what do I need darkness for
5. I will make sure I charge my phone in the center just to make sure I dont miss out on news
6. making my hair in the village is cheap , atleast I can afford 1000 from my banana plantation , thats a guarantee —
life has no manual , you creat your own life and live it how you want , the rest is pressure to please people who dont even know or care about you! , coz if they did , they would ask if you have eaten , but the first thing they want to know is, if the car you driving is it really yours or its owned by the bank🤣😂😂🤣 imagine this are the people you are living your life for 🤣😂😂😂 Imagine they are stupid, but you are a fool .Live today like there is no tommorow, you are already successful by reading all this because even patience is a virtue, believe only in yoursef and BELIEVE GOD IS WATCHING OVER YOU , NOTHING SET AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER