Egerton University (All Campuses) will re-open for normal academic activities from Thursday 8th January 2015. Examinations for end of semester one (2014/2015 academic year) will be conducted from Monday 12th January 2015 to Friday 23rd January 2015.
Reporting schedules are as follows:
First(1st ) and Second (2nd ) years: Thursday 8th January 2015
Fourth(4th years): Friday 9th January 2015
All other years: Saturday 10th January 2015
ALL OTHER CAMPUSES (Nakuru, Nairobi and Baringo)
All years: Friday 9th January 2015
The following reporting conditions shall apply:
- All undergraduate students who were on Njoro campus for the 1st semester of the 2014/2015 academic year MUST pay a fine of 5,122.00 (Kenya shillings five thousand one hundred and twenty two only) towards repair, replacement and restoration of damaged properties before they can sit for examinations. International students, those with disability, non-residents and students of other campuses are exempt from paying the fine.
- The fine and outstanding fees must be paid to the respective university fee bank accounts not later than Monday 5th January 2015 to enable registration before reporting.
- ONLY fully registered students (“zero-fee balance”) and having paid the surcharge for damages will be issued with examination cards and allowed to sit for end of semester examinations.
- Those having outstanding fees MUST pay in full and register before reporting back to the university (The registration portal is open).
- Students who will not have completed registration by the re-opening dates are expected to defer their studies in the usual manner.