Recall when eyebrows would be defined by how thin you drew them. Overplucking was done and this distorted the natural shape of the eyebrows.
Everything for sure tend to evolve. Girls would shave all their eyebrows and draw a dark line that formed an inverted `c’ in disguise of an eyebrow.
However, that has come to pass. Thick eyebrows have become somewhat of a fashion statement. Eyebrows really help frame the face. These days you can’t walk two streets in town without seeing a lady with well groomed eyebrows.
It is crucial to know how to fill our eyebrows naturally lest some of us end up looking like clowns. One thing to avoid is having our eyebrows dyed in with a black colour. Ladies should ought for the brown colour so as to look as natural as possible.
One can use stencils that are easy to use.
They help shape the brow and all you are left to do is just fill the brow .They come at cheap prices but for the non-stencil users worry no more , am here to help .
Here are steps on how to get that brow perfectly done;
- Brush your eyebrows with an eyebrow brush or you can improvise using a toothbrush…all about reducing the cost huh ?
- Using preferably brown Davis pencil 003, line below faintly. Go ahead to line above forming an arch at the end to meet the line drawn below
- Fill with the pencil starting at the arch , with light strokes moving to the start.
- Blend the brow down and while at it ensure that at the start the brow has been blend up to make it look as natural as possible.
- Clean up using concealer, that of your skin type or you could improvise using nude eyeshadow.
- Voila ! perfectly done eyebrows.
Now get those brows drawn !