Her hits always make it to top charts both locally and internationally. She has worked with international artists such as Mohombi. This fresh masterpiece has surely paved the way for many Kenyan female rappers. Here are some facts that that make Stella Wa Mwangi still have her shine up till today:
1. Her work has been used in films such as American Pie Presents: Naked Mile, Save the Last Dance and also in Tv Series such as CSI: NY and Scrubs.
2. She has won several awards including; the Kisima Awards, Clops Awards and Jeermaan Awards, she is one of the most popular singers in Norway after winning the Melodi Grand Prix 2011.
3. Stella Wa Mwangi has had hits in Kenya, Senegal and Gambia.
5. STL has balls like crazy! She can smoke a cigar worth about ksh. 23,000, and spends money on expensive merchandise such as designer perfumes and luxurious cars (with custom made registration numbers) and houses.
6. STL stays true to her roots. Her father insisted that they never lose track of their roots, so he taught them Kiswahili and Kikuyu, which she speaks fluently.
4. She started #VaakiAfrica which is a leading brand that prides itself as a prestigious clothing line.
7. Her body is smashing hot. It’s nop wonder she was selected to be on Norway Strictly come Dancing’. Watch her performing the chacha here;
8. She is a song writer, singer and rapper all incorporated in one!
9. Stella, has hit the limelight with 12 singles such as Haba Haba ,Lookie Lookie and Hula Hoop with Mohombi. She also has two mega albums.
10. STL enjoys a Tusker after a day’s work. Indeed, she is the King of Hip Hop.
Stella Stella Stella Stella boom boom bam! Keep it hip hop girl!!