The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is an exciting new opportunity to develop your innovative ideas and projects to create positive change in your community and the world.
With support and feedback from peers around the world, you can turn your passion for a better world into reality.
The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is an international contest launched by The Goi Peace Foundation, Stiftung Entrepreneurship (Berlin) and UNESCO.
The competition provides a global platform for young entrepreneurs who aspire to create positive change in their communities.
By highlighting the best examples of youth entrepreneurship, the competition aims to empower the young generation to take the initiative in social innovation and become pioneers in building a harmonious and sustainable society.
With their innovative ideas and leadership, these global citizens will tackle some of the key challenges of today and offer a model of the entrepreneurial potential that will fuel our future.
All participants will receive free training at the online Entrepreneurship Campus.
This training provides methods and techniques for developing ideas into solid business models, to turn a budding idea into a fully developed concept, or to improve on an existing business model.
Everyone has the potential to become an entrepreneur.
- You do not have to be born as an entrepreneur,
- You do not have to work twelve hours a day,
- You do not need a patent or a lot of capital.
- You do not even need detailed knowledge of business management, legal issues, marketing, or finance.
- You only have to start your company from pre-existing components or by working in a team to complete the missing competencies, instead of building everything yourself.
- It is not easy, but you can do it!
- You have the power to become a successful entrepreneur!
Follow the links below for more information and application contacts.
For more details and application details, see: Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition
BY: Josephine Otieno